Mental health is everyone’s business. Mental health issues happen for all kinds of reasons. They can happen to anyone, from any background, at any age. Mental health issues aren’t a sign of weakness or something to hide. In 2012 the Welsh Government published a strategy called Together for Mental Health. It’s their 10-year strategy to improve the mental health of everyone across Wales. They hope to ensure people can get the right support at the right time and in the right place. You can read more about it here:
The 10 years of this strategy are divided into 3 action plans. This is the 3rd and it tells you about:
- the response to the Covid-19 pandemic
- the 6 priority areas for the next 3 years
- what Welsh Government want to achieve
- some of the things Welsh Government want to do
- the changes you can expect to see.
Please click the button below to download.Download